Can I place a hold?
Yes, you can place holds for books or other items online. To place a hold on books or other items all you need is your library card. Follow these steps and you’ll be able to place holds anytime, anywhere.
- Log in to your account here. Unsure of how to log in to your account click here.
- Click anywhere in the search box and type in the author or title name you are looking for (i.e. Sophie Kinsella).
- Click “Go” or press “Enter on your keyboard.
- Click on “Place hold” at the bottom of the search result box.
- Select a “Pick up location” you can choose your home library or another branch in the consortium.
- Select “CONFIRM HOLD” to place your request.
The page will load confirming your hold request. Unable to place a hold or have questions? Call the Library at 316-775-2681 and we would be happy to assist you.
Please note that holds are available only on items currently in the library catalog.